Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chili-Bambooand Chicken Stirfry

Basically, you adjust the amounts according to how much you want and what your palate prefers, ie. salty, less salty, etc...
 
Chili-Bamboo and Chicken Stirfry:
 
-Chicken cut up into bite sized pieces
-Jar of Chili oil and Bamboo Shoots (They come in a clear jar with an orange or yellow lid. Main ingredients are Chili-oil and bamboo shoots. I've tried several brands, but they all taste the same to me. If you get a 12-14 oz jar for under 1.60, you are doing pretty good. Usually on sale at Ranch 99 or Lion Supermarket.)
-Fish sauce (optional and only a few squirts)
 
I stir fry my chicken WITHOUT adding oil on med-hi heat. When it's semi-done, then I add a few spoonfuls of the chili-bamboo, depending on if I want a lot of bamboo and spice or not.
 
Submitted by Andrea Audoung
 

No comments:

Post a Comment